What do you need help with?
How do I reset my password?
- Click here to access the Stitch Club log-in page.
- Click ‘Forgot your password?’.
- Enter the email address you used to register for Stitch Club and click ‘Reset my password’.
- Go to your inbox and find the email with the subject line ‘Reset password instructions’.
- In the email, click on ‘Change my password’.
- In the ‘New password’ box enter a new password.
- Re-enter your new password in the ‘Confirm password’ box.
- Then click ‘Change password’.
- You may be asked to prove you’re not a robot by completing an image captcha.
- You’ll receive an email confirmation of your password change, and will be able to access the members area. Remember to make a note of your password and keep it somewhere safe.
Why is my new password being rejected?
- Your password should be at least 6 characters long and include at least one uppercase letter, one number, and one of these special characters: ! ? * $
- Do not include any special characters other than those listed above.
- Make sure the new password is different from any previous passwords you’ve used to log into Stitch Club.