What do you need help with?
How do the Q&As work?
Workshop leaders are active in the members area for two weeks after their workshop has been posted. They offer feedback and directly answer each member's questions via personalised video messages, which all members can watch.
Every Friday we create a compilation video of all of the answers from the week, so members can catch up and find all the answers in one place.
How do I ask the workshop leader a question?
You can ask the workshop leader a question relating to their workshop or their creative practice during the two weeks they are live in the members area:
- Go to the most recent workshop in the members area. You can access this via the left-hand sidebar on a laptop or desktop, or by opening the hamburger menu icon (the three lines at the top) on your phone or tablet.
- Click on the link below the main workshop video that says ‘Ask [Workshop Leader] a question here’. You’ll also find this link below the further development video, and pinned in the right-hand sidebar on a laptop or desktop computer.
- To ask the workshop leader a question, click 'Comment' on the post.
- Type your question.
- Click 'Submit' to publish your question.
- Once your workshop leader has responded, you'll get a notification inside the members area and you can check back in to see their answer.
Where are the Q&A replay videos?
At the end of each week we create a compilation video of the workshop leader’s responses from the past week. Each video is captioned with English subtitles and divided into chapters for easier navigation.
- To find the Q&A replay videos, go to the workshop space in the members area. You can access this via the left-hand sidebar on a laptop or desktop computer, or by opening the menu (the three lines at the top) on your phone or tablet.
- Once a new Q&A replay video has been posted, you’ll find links to it directly below the main workshop video’.
- Click on the link to access the Q&A replay video. You'll also find these links below the further development videos, and pinned in the right-hand sidebar on a laptop or desktop.
- To turn subtitles on, click the 'CC' icon in the bottom right hand corner of the video and click on 'English CC'.