What do you need help with?
- Where can I find and customise my Stitch Club notifications?
- Will I still get workshop announcements and payment emails if I change my Stitch Club notifications settings?
Where can I find and customise my Stitch Club notifications?
You can customise your Stitch Club notification settings, to keep up to date with the posts and comments you’re most interested in.
- In the members area, click on your profile thumbnail image.
- On a laptop or desktop computer, the thumbnail is in the bottom left corner.
- On a phone or tablet, the thumbnail is in the top right corner.
- Click ‘Notifications’ from the drop down menu. Select which notifications you’d like to receive.
- You can choose to receive notifications in the members area (in-app notifications) or via email (email notifications).
- On a laptop or desktop, tick the boxes for any notifications you wish to receive. Or on a phone or tablet, slide the toggle on (green) for any notifications you wish to receive.
- You can also choose to receive a weekly email update about what’s going on in the Stitch Club members area. To read more about the Stitch Club weekly digest, click here.
- We recommend using in-app notifications, rather than email notifications (which could get overwhelming in your inbox).
- Click ‘Save changes’
- On a laptop or desktop, you’ll find your in-app notifications in the main menu.
- On a phone or tablet, click the bell icon at the bottom right of the screen to access your notifications.
Will I still get workshop announcements and payment emails if I change my Stitch Club notification settings?
Emails relating to workshops, payment or Stitch Club updates are sent independently and will not be affected by changing your settings from within the Stitch Club members area.