When you’ve registered for a Stitch Club membership you’ll have immediate access to the members area and a library of diverse and exciting pre-recorded workshops.
- Every other Saturday, a new workshop led by a celebrated textile artist is posted in the members area. All workshop videos are pre-recorded and can be viewed at a time convenient to you, whether that's a day, a week or several months after its release.
- The supporting materials that accompany every workshop (a step-by-step workbook and inspirational ebook) are downloadable, for you to keep.
- The artist is live in the members area for two weeks after the main workshop is posted to offer feedback, support your creative process and answer your questions.
- A week after the main workshop video and supporting materials have been released, we post a further development video, so you can deepen your exploration of the themes and techniques shared by the artist.
- At the end of each week, we release a Q&A video compilation of all of the questions asked throughout the week, so you can review all the artist’s creative insights at your own pace.
There are NO deadlines in Stitch Club, but if you’re concerned about not having enough time click here to find out how manageable your membership can be.
If you’d like to know which workshops you’ll have access to in the Stitch Club library and which workshops will be released over the next few months, click here to find out.
Ready to join Stitch Club?
Stitch Club is only open to new members for a limited period a couple of times a year.